CIRCLE OF PATRONS
The idea for the Circle of Patrons (COP) was borne of the understanding that the operation of a dynamic museum and the ability to purchase artwork depends, among other things, on sponsors. Its goal has been the establishment of a civically minded body of patrons who share the conviction that the Leopold Museum’s collection has established a significant identity in terms of art and cultural history, in order to raise awareness within society as a whole.
Dr. Agnes Husslein-Arco, in her function as the foundation chair of the Leopold Museum, and Gen. Dir. Georg Pölzl, head of the Circle of Patrons Board, actively support this initiative.
Circle of Patrons members enjoy unique art experiences all year round for special exhibitions and the permanent presentations of the Leopold Collection, as well as looks behind the scenes of museum operations and visits to artists' studios and private collections, art trips, and excursions.
- Year-round art events such as invitations to exhibition previews and openings at the Leopold Museum, curator tours, matinees, visits to artists' studios and private collections, and the chance to participate in art trips and excursions.
- Annual tickets for two persons, providing free admission to exhibitions, lectures, presentations, and matinees.
- One catalogue per special exhibition
- Receipt of one high-quality art print per year at the end of the year
- Allotment of five guest cards per year
- 10% discount at the museum shop on all goods except books and one free Circle of Patrons aperitif per person at the Café Leopold when consuming a meal.
- Newsletter mailing
The annual Circle of Patrons contribution of EUR 3,000.00 is almost entirely tax deductible.